A laptop adapter is dismissed only as long as the battery percentage is more than 10 percent. And with software and games necessitating heavy graphics or lengthy use, saving battery power is quite a brawl. Therefore, let us not forget the usefulness of a Laptop AC Adapter– that, like all other valuable things, must be selected with attention. The market is filled with the best laptop manufacturing companies, each of them needing an adapter with a different conformation. They are made in accordance to the power necessities of your laptop. So, there are only a small number of things one has to keep in mind.
*Voltage- This is what helps laptop originate energy from the source. Hence the voltage structure of the adapter must be same as your laptop.
*Amperage- The course of energy in the laptop is analysed by the current. In this case, higher the current, better the performance.
*Connector Type- There are numerous connector types available, with respect to what plugs in best into the laptop
1. Cylindrical Connectors- They are also known as barrel connectors and seem as hollow, insulated cylinder
2. Snap and Lock Connectors- They have 3 to 4 pins bounded by a thin metal pin. They are typically used for DC adapters.
3. Molex Connector- Many dissimilar insulated wires in plastic case, having 3/4/6 terminals.
4. USB Connector- This looks like a hollow metal tip with many metal pins. They are well-suited for smart-phones.
The information mentioned above is enough for analysing the difference between adapters. So, here’s are some quick steps to follow while considering a suitable charger for a laptop.
1. Every single laptop has its model number printed on a sticker positioned at the bottom of the laptop. Make sure to note the model number.
2. If you have found the model number, see inside the battery case or near the charging port on the underside of the laptop for a sticker having its power information. You will discover the laptop’s voltage and amperage necessities here.
3. Look for the model number on the internet to see any accessible adapters showing up. Note that it is very vital that the voltage and the amperage must match the necessities quantified on the adapter.
4. Look for the connector type. Associate it with your laptop adapter’s connector. They must look fairly similar.
Europlugs / Wonpro US was established by Mr. Wonpro Lee’s younger brother Mr. Rock Lee in the US in 2002. Wonpro US’s main mission is to promote all Wonpro Universal Power Adapter Products in the US, in the Middle East, and in all major European countries. They are here to introduce and demonstrate how Wonpro’s very unique and very creative design can be used to solve the problem of Cross-Country Power Connectivity — and thus create a homogeneous world to help people Get Connected and Get Power; i.e., to enable any country specific electrical equipment to be able to Get Connected and Get Power from any other country’s electrical outlet all over the world no matter how mismatch they are.